Small-Group Gourmet Evening Walking Tour of Copenhagen with Market Visit and Dinner
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 Israel's Square, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
The market halls are the best foodie area in town. Here you will learn about the development of Danish foods, the history of the market and taste delicious samples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: FoodTours.eu Copenhagen, Frederiksborggade 21, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
The food tour will give you an introduction to the history of each location, as well as information on the food.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Dronning Louises Bro og Indre Norrebro, Dronning Louises Bro, Copenhagen Denmark
We walk across the famous Dronning Louises bro where we will see the true summer night life.
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Torvehallerne
- Entry/Admission - FoodTours.eu Copenhagen
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegan option is not available due to the variety of stops
- Minimum drinking age is 16
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
My wife and I really enjoyed this walking tour of Copenhagen. We got a chance to try the real food of Denmark and a taste of some of the native ingredients in the Danish food. Everything was very good and well planned. I encourage everybody to take this tour!
The evening food tour was absolutely wonderful! We tasted a variety of delicacies and had a great meal, dessert and a variety of beverages. Maria our guide was fantastic! She planned a perfect tour and stroll through Copenhagen and told us historical, current, economic, environmental and social information and stories about Denmark and Copenhagen. She was very passionate about both her city/country and job. Our group had just finished a 10 day Baltic cruise with 8 paid tours in 5 different countries. This food tour found on Viator was hands down the best tour of our trip! I would highly recommend it!
You get a lot of history about the food as well as a great sample of interesting tastes. The walk between vendors was as interesting as the food/drink. The lunch version is no where as good as the dinner tour.