The Art of Baking Danish Pastry
During this hands-on class, you will learn to bake Danish happiness (dansk hygge).
A professional pastry chef with many years of experience will guide you through all the different baking techniques and tips including kneading, rolling and folding the dough with butter.
We will make a selection of traditional and delicious Danish pastries (Wienerbrød).
The course will have a break with coffee/tea where you can try some of your Danish pastries and exchange your cultural/baking experiences.
You can bring the rest of them home to share with your family.
All the recipes will be sent by email.
• Terrible French Pastry School, Grundtvigsvej 10A, 1864 Frederiksberg, Denmark
• CINNAMON ROLLS (kanelsnegle)
• DANISH PASTRY (SPANDAUER)
• Poppy Seed and Sesame Seed Twists (Frøsnapper)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you love to bake you will love this class. My adult daughter and I took this class and it was our first time taking a baking class and we didn't know what to expect. It was a great kitchen and plenty of space to work. We were surprised that we were going to make 4 kinds of danish pastry and a total of 24 pastries that we took home. Our family had pastries each morning for the rest of our vacation. Frederic our pastry chef was so much fun and he took is time and answered all our questions and each student received the recipes for all the pastries we baked. You will not be disappointed but exceed your expectations.