City Sightseeing Corfu Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Kanoni Line:
- Corfu Port Bus Station
- Hellinis Hotel
- Mayor Mon Repos Palace "Art Hotel"
- Anemomylos Corfu Restaurant
- Casa Spilia
- Old Port
Spianada Square / Spilia's Gate
Operates: Tours operate from 9am-6pm, every 15 minutes.
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Achillion Line:
- Corfu Port
- Casa Spilia
- Old Port
Corfu Old Town
Operates: Tours operate from 9:30am-13:30pm, every hour.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- Access to two routes (if option selected at check-out)
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seasons: Kanoni Route: All Year Round Achillion Route: Only operates between April to October Both routes don't operate from 20th December 2018 - 21st January 2019
- Duration: Kanoni Route: 60 Minutes Achillion Route: 90 Minutes
- Frequency: 15 Minutes (Summer) 60 Minutes (Winter)
Corfu is not an especially interesting little island and this Hop On Hop Off spends a lot of time driving you down little roads behind homes so you see a lot of backyards and garbage cans. Do not bother to buy both the A and B tours -- either one would be enough. After doing the "A" tour, we had to go back to the port to catch the "B" tour, which only left a few times a day , and as we waited, the tour personnel stood with us underneath a tiny tent (it was hot) and smoked cigarettes and blew smoke in our faces. Get a clue -- the USA bans smoking almost everywhere and certainly not in the workplace.. The buses had about 50% working audio outlets so you had to move around the bus to find a working audio plug.
I have been trying to confirm a change of dates for this experience, However I am not getting any real assistance from Viator even though they sent me an email 48 hours ago to say they would let me know about the changes. At this time I am a little disappointed in the assistance I am getting from Viator.
Great opportunity to see the highlights of Corfu. Sadly it rained and the weather was quite cool on the day we travelled on the bus. We're sure it would have been a lot more fun on a warm, sunny day.
The best and most economical way to go sightseeing in my opinion. You get a birds eye view on the city where you can choose to get on and off as you wish. The commentary is what I really appreciate.