Golden Reel Ferris Wheel
Be amongst the first to ride the newly opened attractions at Studio City - Macau’s Hollywood-inspired entertainment hotspot. The Golden Reel Ferris Wheel has 17 pods traveling around a figure 8 shaped track and resembling a running 35 film reel! At 425ft high this spectacular structure is the highest in Asia, with stunning views of the South China Sea - it’s a real must-do in Macau. The figure 8 track takes 15 minutes to circumnavigate, with each pod holding up to 10 people.
- Experience the world’s first figure 8 ferris wheel operating a whopping 425ft above the ground!
- Spot Macau’s landmarks from your pod as well as breathtaking views of the South China Sea
- Located in Studio City - Macau’s latest hotel and entertainment hotspot
- Monday-Friday: 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Weekends: 11:00am-9:00pm
How To Get There:
- Taxis in Macau are a cost efficient and convenient way to get to Studio City. A free shuttle bus from the main transport hubs (Macau Ferry Terminal, Macau International Airport, Taipa Ferry Terminal) will take you there directly
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email