The House of Dancing Water
3.7 million gallons of water, two billion HK dollars, 18-meter fountain jets, and a troupe of talented performers – no expense has been spared for the most breathtaking show in Macau! As the most talked-about show in Macau, The House of Dancing Water is a spectacle not to be missed. Created by the famed show-maker Franco Dragone, the show cost USD250 million to create and produce, and is only performed at the City of Dreams. The tale follows a classic story of love and villainy, involving a shipwrecked stranger, a beautiful imprisoned princess, and an evil stepmother. Take in astonishing feats of acrobatics and high diving, breathtaking dancing and costumes, and marvel at the spectacular, 3.7 million-gallon pool – bigger than 5 Olympic-size swimming pools! There are countless reasons not to miss this show – the visual stunts are only the beginning!
- Receive a complimentary ride on the Golden Reel at Studio City before 30 June 2018
- Feel your jaw drop as you watch one of the world’s largest pool-based performances. The 17m diving acrobatics will certainly have you on the edge of your seat!
- Enjoy excellent views with the specially designed 270-degree theatre
- 5:00pm and 8:00pm show times (check calendar for dates)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher email within 2 business days. In the event that seats are sold out, you will be notified immediately and you will be given the option of booking an alternative date or receiving a full refund