4-to-5 Hour Cultural Sightseeing Tour, Optional Monkeys/Sloths & West Bay Resort
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Bay Beach, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
Bananarama Beach Resort Day-Pass access: beach loungers (shaded/unshaded), onsite restaurants/bars, restrooms, fresh water showers, changing rooms, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bodden Tours, Sandy Bay, Roatan IB3107 Honduras
Monkeys, Sloths, Macaws and other Animal Interactions available (Optional) Free On-Site Wi-Fi and souvenir store with local goods, arts and crafts, and snacks, food & beverages.
Duration: 1 hour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - West Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Bodden Tours
- Food and drinks
- Snorkel Gear, Kayaks, Canoes, Jet-Skis, Water-based activities, etc. (available on-site for additional fees)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour available for CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS, only!
- Our 4 to 5-Hour Roatan Island Cultural Sightseeing Tour including West Bay Beach Resort departs our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Regardless of times entered, our 4 to 5-Hour Roatan Island Cultural Sightseeing Tour including West Bay Beach Resort departs our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- Visiting Victor's Monkey Business and entering the animal habitats is optional. Visiting the animal habitats and touching/holding the animals is not in any way encouraged or required to participate in this tour. While others in your tour group are visiting Victor's Monkey Business, alternative activities are available.
- *Sloths are on "Island Time" and only give hugs until 11AM. After 11AM, we have a "Selfies-Only" policy with our sleeping sloths!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Our average Fun-n-Sun tour length is 4 to 5 hours. If your ship's itinerary is unusually short (or long), the timing and number of our Highlights stops may be shortened or extended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For our Optional Animal Interactions: any feeding or touching of the animals is conducted under the supervision of trained officials, any physical contact between the animals and the guests is initiated by the animals themselves and the animals have the freedom to disengage from that contact at their own will.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our Sancturay Animals DO NOT perform demeaning tricks or other unnatural behaviours in front of the general public, and are NOT featured as part of a live circus or stage entertainment act in a demeaning manner
- Victor's Monkey Business is a licensed zoological park by Honduran Government, dedicated to the preservation of endangered species native to the mainland of Honduras.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
We waited 1.5 hours in the rain. Our tour driver never showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finding the tour guide was quite easy just follow the detailed instruction given. When we boarded the vehicle the tour guide was unware as to which tour we were doing. .We tried to explain however we could not remember the details as described in the tour .We basically had to tell the tour guide where we wanna see. nevertheless we had fun at Victors's Monkey business, and the stop at West Bay was a nice relaxing addition/We also made a stop at the Roatan Sign.
It was a nice tour west bay beach is nice but it rained on our parade still enjoyed the beach food was good
The tour started well, although the rain was horrendous we remained in good spirits. The guide seemed friendly and knowledgeable apologies - I can't remember her name. The driver did an excellent job considering the weather. Once we got the Monkey park everything went downhill. We were told because of the weather that it would cost 25 instead of 30 because we weren't going to the beach - our voucher specifically said it included ALL entrance fees but we were asked to pay extra for this - which I was angry about. We declined as a result. While we were waiting in the lobby for other members of our group to go through the exhibit, several other tour groups came through with different guides, and every single time they were informed it would cost 10 to do the same tour we had been told was normally 30. This happened half a dozen times. Obviously we had been given bad information or the price had been increased just for our benefit... We were annoyed, but happy we had made the decision not to pay. Right before we left, our guide went up to the desk and slyly and hurriedly took a wad of cash from the desk clerk, immediately trying to hide it I don't think she knew we had seen the transaction. I hate to imply wrongdoing without knowing all the facts but it seemed clearly like a kick-back. After that we just drove around a bit, not really seeing anything else of value. The day was bad partly due to weather, which is no-one's fault, but partly because we feel conned. We DO NOT recommend using this tour company!