Roatan Zipline hiking suspension bridges and beach break
A fun-packed excursion in Roatan that offers you an experience of a life time! Embark on this stunning Guided Roatan free style zip line and snorkeling excursion on a crystal clear water in paradise and be amazed by the beauty Roatan has to offer. This Roatan cruise shore excursion packs in whole lot of fun activities into one shore excursion and guarantees to keep all members of the family smiling from ear to ear! The Roatan free style zip line and snorkeling There are so many highlights to this shore excursion in Roatan. will take you out to one of the most stunning reef area in the Caribbean, allowing you to get up close and personal with the teaming marine life that inhabits the area,
also Enjoy an incredible birds-eye view of nature and see the ocean from above the tree tops in Roatan and the western Caribbean. Fly like a bird, or Superman, in a special harness in complete safety at an incredible speed that is both thrilling and exhilarating.
After you work up a good appetite you can Saviour a delicious lunch and sip on a cold beverage. There is a full bar & restaurant serving fresh local food and beverages. You can always treat yourself afterward to a nice cold beer and some time on the beach chairs, soaking up the Caribbean sunshine!
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- zip line beach
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- snorkeling gear
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
The zip lining was great and we had a thrilling time. The water was dirty so we were unable to snorkel, very disappointed. So the guide drove around the country side and was very knowledgeable. He suggested we do the monkey zoo since we didn't get to do the snorkeling, which we agreed to do. We were surprised though that we had to pay for it extra. I would have thought it would have been in place of the snorkeling. We tipped the zip liners, the guide at zoo and our guide, ended up to be an expensive day.