Small Group VIP Manatee Pontoon Tour
Embark on your journey with a Coast Guard Certified Master Captain who will be your in water chaperon, educator and photographer. Your tour will run four hours from start to finish and everything you will need is included for one price. You will begin at our full-service tour facility, where you will be educated about the animals in a classroom type setting and receive tips for your snorkel tour to make the most of your day. You will be taught the in’s and out’s of ‘passive interaction’ as this ensures that the animals enjoy the experience as much as we do! You will then be suited up and transported to the dock, where a Coast Guard certified covered pontoon will be waiting for you. This rich estuary will amaze…..birds, fish and wildlife abound! Submerge yourself in the manatee’s world! Finish your adventure by viewing your Captain’s photos back at our facility and be sure to visit our one-of-a-kind gift shop! Our well-informed staff will direct to other local attractions, restaurants and answer of your questions before you are on your way.
We guarantee that after you meet our slow-moving wild giants you will never be the same! You will never forget your adventures here in Crystal River, and chances are – we will see you again! Be treated like royalty on our Komfort Kruiser and see the Wildlife Refuge in style! Customized, luxury pontoon seats up to six and offers you a comfortable, more personalized 4 hour excursion!
• Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, juice, water and Captain’s cocktails included
• In water tour guide and photographer provided at no extra charge
• Full enclosed and heated during the winter months
• Mask, snorkel, wetsuit all included
It is very important to have realistic expectations when it comes to a wild animal encounter! Every trip is different and the experience is unique for each individual. In the cooler weather the animals migrate to this area and congregate here for the protection of the warm water springs; when the weather warms they can move about going wherever they want! The early mornings tend to be the best time to find the animals and best chance of seeing them near the springs where the water tends to be more clear. Remember it is very simple, cold weather = many manatee; warmer weather=lower manatee counts and more time looking for these endangered animals. Even seeing a few manatee is a phenomenal adventure!
- Use of equipment (mask, snorkel gear and wet suit)
- Beverages (bottled water, coffee and hot chocolate)
- Professional guide
- Introductory/instructional video offered in English, French, German, Japanese, or Spanish
- Food and beverages (unless otherwise specified)
- Photo DVD (available to purchase)
- Towel and swimsuit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits are available in sizes from toddlers (2 years old and up) to adults up to 5X
- It is advised that you have your swimsuit on underneath your clothes for a quicker check-in
- Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
My wife and I were traveling with our two adult kids. It was raining and cloudy, but we were getting wet anyways. The crew was friendly and accommodating. Found these gentle creatures fascinating. Seeing them come into your range of vision is very exciting. Thanks for the memories.
I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing experience this was. We encountered a Manatee within 10 minutes and interacted with over 10 of them. But my day, and perhaps even my entire year was made when one of them swam right up to my face and got so close I thought it was going to kiss me!
Great Captain and in-the-water guide. Very knowledgeable and pleasant.