Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco Full Day
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off at central meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants younger than 32 months old are free
- In the case of infants, children, and students under 18 years, you must provide a passport copy
- Optional: Overnight in Machu Picchu without extra payment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
It was everything it said it would be.. To see such an amazing sight.The guide was phenomenal. The accompanying people on the tour as tolerable..It was hot and tons of people, but I truly learned a lot and made new friends.My sole issue was getting the train at a decent time on the return to Cusco.
Awful trip planning left us with only 2.5 hours at Machu Pichu. Tour guide was an hour and half late. The didn't have room for us on the bus back and we had to wait another hour and half to depart train station. Tour guide was difficult to schedule a meet up in Cusco and interfered with our plans. There was ZERO communication with me on planning the trip and booking. Originally they booked us on the lower class train and I had to call and have it changed to what I paid for. Would not recommend.
I would definitely recommend this tour. Everything was well organized. Everyone was punctual. The train ride was amazing...entertainment, food, and the view!
Going to Machu Picchu was overall an amazing experience. However...I would not purchase a tour like this again. I feel as if I wasted many hours of my day in the area that was totally unnecessary. Taking a 2 hour bus ride to a train station to wait another hour to take a 2 hour train ride to wait another hour to take a bus...tour Machu Picchu...then wait 5 hours to take a train for 2 more hours to take a bus 2 more hours. That's a CRAZY LONG DAY! I bit the bullet and opted to pay an additional 124 to take another train right back to Cusco. I could have done this by myself with much better scheduling and a far lesser cost.
Didn't hear anything from the tour company until the night before -- which was alarming as we weren't sure what any of the logistics were going to be where and when do we meet? etc. until last minute. When we finally got up to the entrance, we had to wait for the company to wrangle someone up to do the tour guide for us. Then, the guide only did a short 45 minute walk-through when we had expected a lot longer. Would not recommend.