River Rafting in Cusco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco Region
We pick you up at your hotel with our private transportation , after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of "Cusipata River " our private campground, where we can leave your luggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, sauna and a comfortable dinning area.
Our professional Rafting Guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing raft..After a comprehensive safety talk you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuqui them We will be running exiting class III & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time, Afterwards, will finish the rafting at cusipata river “where a good hot lunch will be serve and you can enjoy a relaxing SAUNA. and also a Zipline where we have 2 cables over to the urubamba river each one from 100 mts.
Our return would be in the afternoon around 5:00 pm .
Duration: 7 hours
- Transportation from Cusco to the put-in at the River
- All the rafting equipment, such as Helmet , Life jacket, paddle, self-bailing Raft ,Spray Jacket, wet Suit and booties.
- Professional English speaking Rafting guide
- Safety Kayaker
- Transportation back from the River
- Hot showers, toilets
- We have a nice bar and socializing area.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A complete set of dry clothing
- sun block
- a small towel
- a Swimming suit to wear under the wet suit
- A good possitive mental aptitude
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Great experience! The home where you travel to for entering the water is occupied by a sweet family, who take care of you as much as they can. Ziplining across the river was included at no cost too. The rafting was semi-intense, but the guide made sure we weren’t in any danger.