Golden Bridge - Ba Na Hills Ticket & Lunch with Optional Transfer Services
Ba Na Hills - King Mountain, is also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central. The weather here is always cool. Take cables to the top hill. Bana cable line is reputed for its highest difference in height in Southeast Asia area.
You will visit Dream Stream Cable Car Station. After finishing the first cable car trip, you will explore the golden bridge (winding its way around a 150-meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na Hills, supported by a pair of giant hands). Then trek to Linh Ung pagoda where locates a 27-meter tall buddha. This is one of the three buddha statues that are believed to protect Danang from natural disasters. Keep walking down the hill, you will find out the Flower garden. Enjoy the nature at your own pace.
Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park. Have buffet lunch at top hill restaurants
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Its attraction is the unique architecture. There are giant hands holding the bridge. The hands have a gray color. Contrary to the elegance of the bridge, moss hands make up the old, nostalgic atmosphere. The yellow color of this bridge is more prominent and distinctive between the forest and the giant hands. According to TA Landscape Architecture – the design firm of Golden Bridge – the image represents the hands of the God of Mountain, supporting the villages to get to Thien Thai garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Round trip cable car & Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Entrance fees (GOLDEN BRIDGE, Debay Wine Cellar, Le Jardin D’Amour and 105 games at Fantasy park)
- Pickup and drop-off included in Ticket & Car Transfer Hoi An and Da Nang options
- Buffet lunch in Ba Na with various choice of food
- The Rebel of the Pumpkin in Sunshine Kingdom/ Oct 1-31,2019 (10:30 &13:30 every day except Tuesday)
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Does not include entrance fees to Wax Statue Museum 100,000 VND per adult, cotton picking game at Fantansy Park, or other games/attractions that require an additional fee
- Pickup and Drop-off service excluded in Entrance & Buffet ticket option
- English speaking guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children higher than 1.4m is charged as adults
- Children 1m - 1.4m in height is charged at children price
- Children below 1m in height can go free
- Please collect tickets at The Travel Agency Ticket Area in Ba Na Hills. You only need to say your name to collect tickets at Indochina Unique ticket box.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Positives - the driver arrived promptly both ways. Negatives - driver cannot speak english; took first stop along the way to redeem ticket (he cannot explain except to say 'ticket" to me) but apparently it was not the right place. Took another stop at the foot of the entrance leading to Ba Na hills along the road with a couple of guys standing on the road to get the tickets from them. It all looked surreal that I had to check whether the tickets (entry and buffet lunch) given to me are indeed legit. Driver drop me off on the parking area and just told me he will pick me up at 1:30pm but showing me the clock on his mobile. I had no idea what to do next but to follow the crowd taking the 'sun world' bus emblazoned on the side. Absolutely bizarre! Forget about the lunch buffet at La Lavande, not worth it.