Golden Bridge and Ba Na hills Full day Private tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Our tour guide and private car will pick you up from your hotel at 08:30 am then transfer to Ba Na Hills.
In the morning, you will take a cable car from Dream Stream station to Ba Na station to visit Debay Wine Cellar - an unique work built by French architects and was dug deep in Ba Na Mountain in 1923; Le Jardin D’Amour – 9 flower gardens with 9 interesting stories in 9 unique architectural styles; Linh Ung pagoda - the pagoda located at around 1,500 meters above sea level. Then you will visit “Golden Bridge” – a new beautiful check-in location in Ba Na Hills. This design makes visitors feel like they’re taking a stroll on a shimmering thread stretching across the hands of gods. From here we can see amazing beauty of Danang City.
Lunch is arranged by yourself.
In the afternoon, you will discover French village - an unique architectural work of ancient French villages: square, church, town, villages, hotels and play games at Fantasy park - the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam.
Back to the cable car and return to your hotel at 05:00 pm.
SUMMER PROMOTION: Complimentary Wax Statue Museum ticket per person
* This promotion will be applied for bookings which are made reservation from 1st June 2019 and have travel date before 30th September 2019 *
Duration: 8 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hai Chau District, Son Tra District, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang city
- Private English speaking tour guide
- 2 bottles of mineral water/ person/ day
- 2-way cable car
- Entrance fees (GOLDEN BRIDGE, Debay Wine Cellar, Le Jardin D’Amour and 105 games at Fantasy park)
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- What not mentioned clearly
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The day started out a bit rocky with the car dying on the side of the road. Our guide Thuy made sure we were well taken care of when we waited for another vehicle. She was great leading us around Bana Hills and the Golden Bridge. She made the visit really nice by pointing out spots of interest and taking our pictures. We got so much more out of the experience having her there!!