My Son & Hoi An Tour from Da Nang
Discover the mysterious Champa Kingdom on this extensive 10 hour tour of My Son and Hoi An. Start by learning about Champa as you drive to your first destination - Cham Museum, where you will also get to enjoy Cham’s Traditional Apsara Dancing Show. After the performance, you will head to the ruins of the My Son temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After a traditional lunch in Hoi An, there is still plenty of time left to see the rest of the city and there are loads of sights left unseen. Explore Hoi An Silk Village for amazing textiles and visit Hoi An Ancient Town, the 400 year old Japanese Bridge, a local fish market and more.
- Explore My Son and Hoi An on an exciting 10 hour tour, departing from Da Nang
- Visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites: My Son ruined temples and Hoi An Ancient Town
- Get a few souvenirs at Hoi An Silk Village and see the ancient Japanese Bridge
- All transportation, lunch in Hoi An, entrance fees, show ticket and English speaking guide services are all included
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email