Tung Blossom Day Trip in Miaoli
Travel to Miaoli to see Taiwan’s renowned tung blossoms, pick fresh strawberries, taste local wine and more. One of the most popular vacation spots in western Taiwan, Miaoli attracts over 6 million tourists every year. April and May are the most popular months for visiting the area, as Miaoli turns into a fairytale of fragrant tung blossoms - the snow-white flowers cover the ground and are an absolute natural wonder. On this 9 hour tour, you will get to visit Gong Tea Factory and see how the famous Taiwanese tea is picked and made, sample local wines at Great Lakes Winery and try fresh strawberries at the local strawberry farm. After a relaxing lunch, spend some leisure time by the lake before heading to a flower farm and completing the tour on a sweet note at the popular cake shop.
- See Taiwan’s renowned tung blossoms on the trip to the country’s popular vacation spot
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the Great Lakes region, stop by a winery and strawberry farm
- Visit a colorful flower farm and sum up the tour with Taiwan’s signature pastries and desserts
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email