Half-Day Dakar City Tour
- The place of Independence, heart of the city: the place is next to most banks, airlines companies, the French buildings such as the chamber of commerce, the War Memorial and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Sandaga: majestic neo-Sudanese construction is the largest gathering of second-hand dealers, tailors, fishmongers, shopkeepers and street vendors.
- The imposing cathedral of the African memory built in 1929, a curious mix of styles, with two towers evoking minarets, a pseudo dome - Byzantine and a monumental façade.
- The Presidential Palace: huge white building with green tiled roofs built in 1907.
- The craft village of Soumbédioune: founded in 1961, it brings together more than one hundred craftsmen (sculptors, weavers, tailors, goldsmiths, leather ....)
You will visit among others Kermel markets, Tilène, the Museum of IFAN, the great mosque, the door of the new millennium, Soumbédioune fish market.
- The monument of the African Rebirth: monumental bronze structure of 52 m set up on the second hill of the Udders18:00 -- Return to your hotel
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required