Sunrises, Rice Fields and Waterfalls
If you only have limited time in Bali, this fun-packed adventure is certain to please, letting you experience the expansive scenery, picturesque rice fields and impressive waterfalls all in one day. It’s an early start to catch the unbeatable views of the sunrise at Kintamani, overlooking famous Mount Batur mountain while you enjoy breakfast. Experience first hand the importance of rice production in Bali as you chat to locals, watch buffalo ploughing the fields and gratefully accept refreshing coconuts fetched from the nearby palms just for you. To end the day of adventure, take a dip into the lagoon beneath the towering Sekumpul Waterfall and relax as any stress washes right away. It’s a pretty idyllic way to spend your day in Bali, don’t you think?
- Watch the world awakening from Kintamani looking across to the sun rising behind Mount Batur
- Embark on a rice field journey at Singaraja and sip natural coconuts fresh from the tree
- Watch the buffalos ploughing and take a short hike through the rice fields
- Have a refreshing swim beneath the Sekumpul Waterfall, one of Bali’s most impressive and secluded
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email