Looking for a snorkeling trip in Bali? Allow us to recommend this snorkelling adventure in Amed, lying at the eastermost tip of the island, and recently developed as one of the most famed diving sites in Bali. Jump right in and greet the colorful inhabitants of the sea. With clear and uncontaminated water, you are able to glimpse every corner of this underwater paradise. Two amazing snorkeling sites await: a Japanese shipwreck where you’ll get the rare opportunity to explore a wreck without needing a dive certificate to delve into the deep; and Pondok Vienna Beach, home to a huge soft coral reef and the playground for a variety of tropical species. So, pack your goggles, snorkel and fins, and immerse yourself in Amed’s underwater paradise!
- Discover this untapped coastal area recently exposed in the early 2000s
- Snorkel amongst a rich variety of reef fish, coral and marine organisms
- Get amazing snorkeling at Lipah Bay with distinct features: a Japanese Shipwreck and Pondok Vienna Beach
- Enjoy convenient transfers from Ubud, Kuta, Sanur and Seminyak to the snorkelling site
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email