LoDo (Lower Downtown) Denver Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LoDo, Denver, Colorado
At each tasting you will dive into the food/drinks and get an insider's view of how these chefs/owners are elevating the food culture and their positive impacts within the community #Denverlikealocal.
Duration: 3 hours
- 5 food tastings
- Savvy local guide
- 21+ drink package available (3 drink pairings)
- Visit Iconic LoDo Landmarks (Union Station, oldest operating hotel in Denver)
- Entry/Admission - LoDo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Rain, snow, or shine our tours take place everyday of the week. Dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Total walking distance = less than 1 mile
- Minimum of 2 guests required for tour to run
- Tastings subject to change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We had so much fun with Rachel. She has a great energy and love for her city. We learned a lot about Denver and loved all of the food and drinks we tried. Each restaurant had its own character and experience. Highly recommend.
Rachel!!! The creme dela creme of food guides!!! Her personality is explosive! Had so much fun on this tour! Nice people and yummy food!! For me the Carne Asada paired with the house cocktail at hearth and dram is a must try! Rachel if you read this review let me know the day you and your husband start the bike business! - I will happily fly around the word to do it!!!
We had so much fun! The guide is a local and so full of energy. The restaurants were excellent and the food portions or large. This is a great way to see Denver.