Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel Riding, Dinner
Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4. On entering the desert, your guide deflates your tires and takes you on a roller coaster ride as you crash through the dunes in your off-road vehicle.
Stop at a camel farm to learn about the ‘Ships of the Desert’ then watch a fascinating Falcon show and interact with the falconer. A spectacular sunset welcomes you at our traditional Arabian Campsite with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates.
Experience a brief camel ride, try sand boarding and get a henna tattoo then relax with a Shisha water-pipe. Whet your appetite with a Shawarma or Falafil sandwich, both popular local snacks before settling in to watch the evening's live entertainment. A mesmerizing Tanoura traditional folk dance is followed by an enthralling fire blower show. Take a break and enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Later a tantalizing belly dance performed under the starlit sky brings the evening to a close. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Upgrade to an Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in 4WD
- English speaking driver cum Guide
- 30 - 40 minutes Dune Bashing in the Desert
- Sand boarding, Camel ride & Falcon show
- Shawarma or Falafil sandwich
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- Henna Tattoo design
- Live show - Tanoura Dance ,Fire blower show and Belly dance performance
- Live Barbecue Dinner,Soft drinks & Water.
- Exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket (If option selected)
- Pictures and video in USB available to purchase
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child up to 4.99 years old are not allowed to join our sharing tour
- The duration can take up to 6-8 hours
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Vegetarian options available (on request)
- “Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours ”
- During the below Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Words cannot express my desert adventure with this trip guided by the tour operator with the most experienced and open Said our driver. Thank you for the great experience from desert dune bashing through out all activities in the camp including the amazing performances and camel rides.
We have fabulous time, well organised, tour operator very entertaining and professional, highly recommended for the first time visitors as we were.
Driver picked me up at my hotel. We went to desert for dune bashing. Honestly i thought it would be more extreme, but in fact it was just driving a car in a desert. Another not good part was that our guide was a little bit quite and didn't talk enough about this trip. I'm just giving 4 for camels. Please remove them from this trip. A guy tortures them so they will sit quietly or stand when we sit on them, which is terrible. They make sad noises possibly because of pain. Other than that everything was fine. Sandboarding was fun, dinner and show were spectacular. Definitely check this out and don't miss this opportunity to see the desert of Dubai.
Traveling in the safari is good. Organization is vey good. Food its good but mybi onther thime no spacY.
Very enjoyable experience, well looked after, and very engaging staff. An experience my husband and I will always remember
This turned out to be our highlight of our trip to Dubai and I would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. Our driver picked us up as scheduled and clearly explained all of the activities for the day. Once we got to the desert and began the dune bashing at no time did we question our safety. It was such a fun and amazing experience. We were able to visit a camel farm and view a falconry demonstration on the way to the village. Once there we were able to take a camel ride and try sandboarding, as well as Shisha and Mendhi before being fed a wonderful dinner all while being entertained by dancers and a fire dancer/breather. At the end of the evening our driver dropped us off right back at our hotel.
This was an awesome and fun tour! The sand dune 4x4 ride was so much fun along with the camel farm and falcon show! The camp site for the entertainment was very impressive! Along with the camel ride and food. I have already referred this to a friend planning a trip to Dubai
Fantastic tour, my only negative thing about it was that our group was dying of thirst. We originally were taking water along but was told there was plenty of refreshments. Which there is .... at the end So you do all activities in the heat and then u can have a drink Other cars handed out water at each stop Our driver was too interested in having a cigarette and getting himself a drink Just take a bottle of water and you will be fine
Excellent tour, would recommend this to my family and friends. Superb food and evening entertainment.
Dune bashing was very good, rest all was ok food could have been much better. camp experience was below par
Driver picked us up at the hotel in time. The dune bashing was such a fun, adventurous, heart pumping experience. A must do when visiting Dubai. The camp was well maintained and the food was really good.
It was a great experience and we enjoyed a lot. Food and desert was also nice. It was a well organized trip.
Best trip we had in Dubia, even though the other trips were brill, picked on time, driver very experienced took us on the Dunes fantastic, when we arrived at the BBQ area, we all went on a Camel, Quad bikes which by the way was extra at 150 dirhams for 20 minutes, the shows were great and shops around the area which you could buy things from . Absolutely fantastic trip enjoyed by all, would recommend this trip
Fun evening. Well organised. Recommend the private couples table as we had our own reserved table and everything was brought to us. The staff looking after us were wonderful and couldn’t do enough for us. Only disappointing thing was the USB stick you can buy with your photos on included everyone else’s photos as well. Only other thing and this was nothing to do with the tour company, we were sharing a vehicle with a family of four and they showed no enthusiasm at all while in the vehicle. If I did this again I would try and get our own vehicle and not have to share!
Dune bashing was excellent. Pick up was right on time, Hadroo our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Defiently worth the time and money. Very affordable with lots of great activities.
Exceeded all my expectations. Highly recommend.