Abu Dhabi Full-Day Trip from Dubai
Drive through the city and stop for pictures outside of the luxurious hotel, the Emirates Palace. Visit the heritage village in Abu Dhabi where you will find some souvenir shops and an open beach where you can get some pictures of the skyscrapers of the city.
Stop at the Marina shopping mall where you will have approximately an hour to get something to eat or drink before driving along The Corniche. Continue to Yas island to take photos outside Ferrari World – the site of the fastest roller coaster in the world.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Dubai hotels only)
- English and German speaking guide
- Water during the tour
- Mosque visit and sightseeing tour
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Private expenses
- Lunch or meals
- Entrance to the Emirates Palace hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wear appropriate clothing – modest, conservative, comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimsuits or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent
- Please note that no alcohol will be served in restaurants, bars, and pubs during the month of Ramadan. Eating, drinking, and smoking in public during this time is also forbidden
The guide was very helpful and extremely pleasant.
This tour is a must when visiting Dubai! This was our first visit to Dubai and we learned so much on this tour. We were lucky enough to have an amazing tour guide, Ahmed Medan. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Emirates as well as the history and culture. We learned so much on this tour from Ahmed and not just about the places we were visiting. We learned a lot about the Emirati way of life. Thank you Ahmed!! I would give you 10 stars if I could!