Abu Dhabi : Private Tour with Car and Driver from Dubai
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, 45 - 60 minutes approx, to see the Islamic design of the building from inside & outside. Enjoy your time at the mosque before you drive to the city where you will stop at the Emirates palace hotel for photo stop, from outside only.
Stop at the Abu Dhabi Heritage village, 25 minutes approx where you will see the design of the markets of the city long time ago. At the heritage village you can take pictures for the skylines which are located at the corniche road.
Enjoy free time at the shopping mall, 60 minutes approx ) where you can have your lunch break on your own. Next drive through the corniche road passing by the skyscrapers towards Yas island where you will stop at the Ferrari park for pictures from outside before you drive back to your hotel.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private car with driver only
- Food and drinks
- Entry of Emirates palace hotel or Ferrari world
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear appropriate clothing, modest, conservative, comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes, or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length.
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent.
- Intimate behavior, such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine
Our driver was a very polite man who let us see the most beautiful things in Abu Dhabi The mosque is fabulous
The guide was very nice. Ickes up on time, explained everything in detail. Gave us time to lunch and return us on time. Was a perfect tour day!!
Very enjoyable day trip. Very knowledgeable and great guide. The Sheikh Zayed Mosque was the highlight, a masterpiece. Our guide provided me with the appropriate dress code. Upon request our guide took us to the Yas Links Golf Club Pro shop so we could purchase golf related items and the great and friendly staff gave us golf souvenirs which was greatly appreciated. Our stop at the Emirates Palace hotel was also amazing.