Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour from Dubai with Grand mosque visit and lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
A full and complete visit of the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque for minimum 01 hour and 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An inside visit of Heritage village to see the Bedouin life during the pre-oil period.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
A photo stop outside the Louvre Museum on the Saadiyat Islands,
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An outside photo stop of the of worlds most beautiful architectural Ferrari world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi 34406 United Arab Emirates
The centuries latest developments invested millions to make the most beautiful smart cities in the world
Pass By: Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive, Abu Dhabi 00000 United Arab Emirates
One of the most attracted venues of Yas Island
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Photo stop of the Emirates palace
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Presidential Palace Corniche Rd, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Drive along km long stretch of presidential palace to see the the extravaganza and rarest scene of the Middle East
Stop At: Etihad Towers, Corniche West St Opp Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Photoshop of the famous architectural building, featured in the movie Fast and Furious 7 and other various cinemas.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Complete tour of Abu Dhabi for 10 hours with professional guide English language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included from centrally located hotels
- Fresh chilled mineral water (500 ml) per guest.
- Buffet lunch with soft drinks and water at a 05 star hotel in Abu Dhabi city
- If guest prefer to do the tour with small groups on sharing basis, options are available
- Tour will be done on luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
- Entrance fee (Emirates place hotel and rides at Ferrari world, Louvre not included)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Baby seats can be requested in advance for infants at a supplementary charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid copy of your passport with entry stamp of UAE is required for verification on the day of the tour.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- INDIVIDUAL GUEST PICKUP :- If the booking is for one person the guest will be requested to come to a close by common pick up hotel which will be one of the centrally located hotels. If the guest request to have pick up from the hotel of their stay will be charged USD 8 per person and they can pay locally. This is only applicable for those guest staying at centrally located hotels. However, if there is more than one booking from the same hotel we will pickup up from the same hotel. The agency do not accept any claim or compensation in this regard.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress Code to remember: All the visitors must wear proper clothing, this includes covering up to feet and wrists. Loose long trousers, long skirts, and long sleeves that reach to ankle/wrist are acceptable. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, tight clothing, and transparent clothing are not acceptable. There are some dress kept at the mosque for residents and visitors however it is subject to availability. ABC Tours will not be held responsible if you are restricted entry to the mosque due to the dress code.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
This tour was very well managed by ABC staff. We went on 07 March 2019. The tour guide was excellent and a credit to the company. He was very friendly, informative and professional and took great care to ensure the party had a safe and memorable experience. The tour was a long day, but every place of interest was well timed and organised, with no evidence of being rushed. The Grand Mosque was an exceptional experience and the highlight of the tour. Highly recommended for anyone wishing to see the most important sights of Abu Dhabi.
Tour covered all the highlights which I wanted to see. Nice guide, lunch was fantastic, beyond expectation
Excellent tour by a knowledgeable tour guide.. lots of information on this trip. Mosque was splendid. Lunch at the hotel was great, good ambience. Its a long day really worth the money you pay !
Our guide Nasser did a great job as the tour started from Dubai , he gave complete information about Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Could not imagine how the 10 hours went off a lot to see the culture, the greatest development of the world and much more.. Sumptuous buffet lunch with soft drink and water Really worth the money ..