Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park
Get ready for a day filled with excitement at the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park on Palm Jumeirah Island. Enjoy an array of thrilling rides that will push you to your limit, including Aquaconda, the world’s largest water slide that will catapult you and your friends on a wild ride and drop you into the largest fiberglass tube in the world! Grab a tube and ride the river that takes you on a journey through Aquaventure’s unique interconnecting waterways. Head to the Tower of Poseidon where you will experience record breaking rides that plunge you into tanks with sharks and rays. Take a break from the rides to relax on the private beach, shop, or eat at one of the 15 restaurants available to you. Venture into the Lost Chambers Aquarium to surround yourself with sharks, stingray, piranhas, lobsters, and seahorses in a maze of underwater glass tunnels. With an all day full access pass and activities for all ages, there is no better way to spend a hot day in the desert!
- Enjoy 10% Klook credits rebate for every Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park ticket purchased with us!
- Feel the frenzy of excitement as you ride a collection of record-breaking rides
- Take a break from the thrills and relax on 700 meters of beautiful private beach
- Experience all the fun rides and attractions at your own pace with the full day pass
- See up to 65,000 marine creatures in The Lost Chambers Aquarium
How To Get There:
- Address: Atlantis, Crescent Road,The Palm Jumeira, Dubai, UAE. View map
- By public transport: Take the Dubai Tram towards the Al Sufouh Metro Station. Get off at Palm Jumeirah. At Palm Jumeirah, take the monorail that will take you directly to Aquaventure Water Park.
- By taxi: Aquaventure Water Park is a 25 minute drive from Deira (city centre of Dubai). Will cost approximately 110 AED
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email