Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top' Entrance Ticket with One-way Transfer
Wonder through the mall en route to the Burj Khalifa
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
This is an admission ticket to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Your ticket is available for the entrance time purchased and you are able to spend as much time as you like during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
- Admission Ticket to the 124th Floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Dubai Mall
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lead passenger name cannot be amended after booking
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Customers must re-confirm with the local supplier minimum 7 days before travel. Details will be provided post booking
- Bookings cannot be amended 5 days prior to visit date.
- As reference only, the times for Off-peak and Peak are:Off- peak hours - 8.30am - 3pm and 7 pm to 11pm / Peak hours - 3.30pm to 6.30pm
- You must provide your hotel pickup information upon booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
The Burj Khalifa was very impressive. The view from the top needs to be seen to be believed. It was very busy at the top with lots posing for selfies, to avoid the high photo prices (285 dirham for 1 photo). Souvenirs and photos are quite pricey but is to be expected inside the venue. What was less impressive was being ‘dumped’ by a taxi in the Dubai Mall car park with the driver pointing in the general direction of the mall entrance. The mall is so vast we didn’t have a clue where to go. Luckily an English speaking family took pity on us and gave us directions.
One of my bucklist items was to go up the Burj Khalifa and this attraction met that goal. The only thing was that there was some confusion on how to obtain our tickets as I couldn't seem to retrieve them through the app or in my email. Thankfully our driver was able to call in to someone and obtain a confirmation number for us that we could provide at the checkin counter to obtain our tickets. However, this didn't detract from the experience of going up to the 124th floor and seeing the views. It wasn't a totally clear day so we couldn't see as far as possible but it was still amazing.
The view is normally amazing, today was a little hot and hazy. This was my second visit, last visit was in 2012 beautiful clear day. I will try my luck again next time I am in town.
Cut through the lines - fast way to the top
Amazing experience and worth doing one time in your life! Book early to avoid disappointment.
September2016 the morning tour was good not crowed. the weather was clear but very sunny so can't really see much due to the haze. not much to do but walk the floor and look over Dubai, like any observation deck. they will try to get your to pose for a lot of cheesy pictures to buy. Did not go to the every top since it would be almost the same view for more money.