Burj Khalifa Observation Deck
A visit to Burj Khalifa’s observation deck on the 124th floor is a must-do for every visitor in Dubai. No need to wait in line - booking in advance allows you to go straight to the elevator to ascend the world’s tallest tower at 10 meters per second. Once at the top, enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai’s skyline, desert and ocean through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Make sure to use the telescopes provided for close-up real time views of the areas below. Venture outside into the open-air terrace and enjoy a more clear perspective of the sweeping views of Dubai. Take a moment to look through the souvenir store at the top, where you can shop for friends and family back home.
- Enjoy 5% Klook credits rebate for every Burj Khalifa ticket purchased with us!
- Whizz up to the 124th floor in just 35 seconds on the world’s fastest elevator
- View a multimedia presentation about Burj Khalifa during the visit
- Use the telescopes to spot top Dubai attractions like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and more!
- Avoid waiting in long lines by booking your tickets online in advance
- Daily 8:00am-11:00pm
How To Get There:
- By metro: Take the Red Line to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station. Enter the Burj via Dubai Mall which in itself is a spectacular attraction (stop by the aquarium as you make your way over). View map
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Please note: As Burj Khalifa does not accept bookings more than one month in advance, please do not make bookings more than one month prior to your visit