Abu Dhabi Tour: Sheik Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Marina Mall
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Pass by without stopping
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
45 minutes stop
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Just a stop over for clicking images.
- Hotel pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is formal
- No shorts and skirts
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and beach wear
- Women should carry a scarf to cover the head during the visit to Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- If your tour date falls on Friday, the pickup time from the hotel will be between 10 and 11am. You will be notified in advance of any changes)
- Please download our app or call our Operation Team to update your room number once you check in at the hotel on Emergency 24/7 Help Line Number +97142087404
This was a great way to see so many different attractions in a very efficient manner. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because there were a couple of venues that were closed ( due to Ramadan) and we did not go into the Emirates Palace, but they compensated by making other stops. This is a great tour with friendly tour guides.
Instructions were not clear. On the sheet handed to us, the women were to wear long sleeves and a a scarf. Upon arriving at mosque, the driver pulled out old head to toe garbs that had a terrible smell as if worn many times without being washed and instructed the women to wear them if they wished to enter. Once inside, we noticed that not all women wore these tunics. This process distracted from enjoying the beautiful mosque.
The museum was interesting and an unexpected bait and switch. Did not expect a sales presentation. Farrarri tour was a waste of time. It was very congested with buses and cars for a brief stop. Lunch stop was just ok. Never made it to Mariner Mall.
Great tour a few too many stops in my opinion but well worth it once you get to the Mosque