Dubai Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
See Burj Al Arab iconic structure
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Experience a bird's eye-view of Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
See the Palm Jumeirah from the air
Pass By: Cruise Terminal, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The shoreline of the Jumeirah Beach
Pass By: Old Souk, Deira, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Old Dubai at the Dubai Creek
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks/ Meals
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A MUST : Please call the operator to get the specific time of the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child Policy: Only children of 2 years of age are allowed on board the aircraft
- Cameras or filming: Any footage taken may not be used for commercial purposes and personal cameras must be limited to lenses less than 400mm.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
The Heli Tour was exceptional! I have never done it before and it was just fantastic! I went together with my son (24) and we were totally impressed. The 12 minutes ride is quite good to get an impression of Dubai and its highlights.
This tour was amazing!
the best way to be acquainted with Dubai:-
The employees did a great job with a brief safety instruction course and preparing us for the flight. Unfortunately, the day was very hazy and we were not able to get good photos. It was still a great way to see Dubai.
what amazing sites its a must!!
The organization was good and the helicopters in great shape. Pilot was very trustful, the flight very too? smooth and the views great. The Dubai Police academy is in walking distance to the Mall of Emirates and the Burj Arab, so easy to combine into the sightseeing trip.
This helicopter experience is amazing. 17 minutes allows you to see everything you want to see and the service is very slick. Only thing is that like a lot of people, the taxi driver could not find the venue and even security at the festival village entrance weren't much help.