Dubai Shore Excursion: Private 4x4 Desert Adventure Safari
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Safari Dubai - Best Dune Bashing Safari, al avir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Meet your guide outside the cruise terminal in the Port of Dubai, and then travel toward the Dubai desert in your air-conditioned 4WD vehicle. Relax as your private driver/guide chats about Dubai and its surroundings, and take in views of the desert scenery that abounds. Watch a Falconer demonstrate the hunting skills of the Emiratis’ favorite bird and share in his knowledge about why the magnificent Falcons are so special to the Nation. Your first stop is a traditional camel farm to learn how these magnificent creatures are able to survive in the harsh desert landscape. Back in your 4x4, continue traveling across the Dubai desert and travel to the campsite. Once you reach the desert campsite, hop on board a camel for a short ride across the desert. Next get ready for your adrenaline-rushing experience: sandboarding! Show off your balancing skills while mastering the art of surfing on sand, and race other people in your group down the dunes. Relax in the campsite as dusk falls, and then start your evening’s entertainment! Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish, and then watch a traditional folk dance performance called tanoura. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner with soft drinks as the sun sets over the Dubai desert, and then enjoy your evening’s grand finale – a live belly-dancing performance around the campfire. Sit back and enjoy the show while smoking a shisha (Arabic water pipe), if you wish, and then travel back to the Port of Dubai.
Duration: 6 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Private 4WD
- English speaking driver cum Guide
- 30 - 40 minutes Dune Bashing in the Desert
- Sand boarding, Camel ride & Falcon show
- Shawarma or Falafil sandwich
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- Henna Tattoo design
- Live show - Tanoura Dance ,Fire blower show and Belly dance performance
- Live Barbecue Dinner,Soft drinks & Water.
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Dubai - Best Dune Bashing Safari
- Pictures and video in USB available to purchase
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 4.99 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- The duration can take up to 6-8 hours
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Vegetarian options available ( on request)
- “Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours ”
- During the below Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No discount for Children , adult rate applicable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Fantastic tour. I'd recommend motion sickness pills for the 4x4 part though - 20'ish minutes of being a passenger in an SUV driving up and down dunes can get to your stomach.
We had a ball dune bashing!! There was really too much down time at the camp before dinner and the show. It would have been nice to have a few more vendors with a variety of items. Overall, we had a great time and would recommend it to others.
Great Fun ! Good personal service. Our driver was very good and the whole experience was just great.Would definitely recommend
It was a fab trip. A must do if you are visiting Dubai. Very good value for money, very well organised.
Great tour, we had a fantanstic time. Driver was very helpful and great service was provided at the campsite. There were just the right number of people at the camp plenty of space for everyone. Food and music was good too.