Falconry Experience and Wildlife Tour in Dubai
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
Please see tour details
Duration: 5 hours
- Spectacular falcon show with demonstrations of traditional training techniques
- Interactive demonstration with birds of prey like hawks, desert eagle owls and barn owls
- Guided safari drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in Range Rover or Vintage Land Rover
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Guides in the following languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, ) are upon request and availability.
- Children under 5 years are not permitted on shared car and need a private car booking for the Land Rover option
- Children under 10 years are not permitted for the Range Rover option
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their third trimester
- Most travelers can participate
This was my favourite trip from my holiday in Dubai. I'm an animal lover, so this was the perfect tour for me. The transport was good and the tour guide was excellent and very knowledgable. We both love animals, so talked the whole way there in the car, non-stop! The falconer, Rebecca, was outstanding. So knowledgable and excellent with the birds. She explained how and why everything was done in great detail. We got to have the birds fly to our hands, which was amazing. Absolutely loved this. We also enjoyed a delicious traditional breakfast prior to the rest of the tour. We then went in a 50s Land Rover around the reserve. We got to see Arabian Oryx and Gazelle, which were magnificent. The heat was a bit of an issue, but didn't deter at all. I would recommend this to anyone!
This was an exciting and exquisite experience. Everyone is very knowledgeable and patient! There is nothing they won’t do to make your day a success. All who attend get to interact with the birds. Truly a memorable event! Do Not Miss!
Excellent. Exotic. Breathtaking. Informative. Go!
Spot on, in all respects. The experience, the punctuality, the timeframe, the hospitality, the hands on. Our guide was Kiery. Perfect. All very good.
This tour was amazing! Our guide, Khairy was informed and engaging we would definitely travel with him again. We took the tour with the Range Rover for my 88 year old mother, and it was very comfortable. The camel ride was fun, but the powerful hunting birds landing on our arms in the silence of the desert was unforgattable. This experience was the highlight of our time in Dubai - take this tour!!