Ferrari World Day Trip from Dubai
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Entrance tickets for Ferrari World
Formula Rosa Ride is temporarily closed from April 28 - June 2 for maintenance
Duration: 6 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Spend 4hrs (approximately) at Ferrari World
- Maximum height 6'4" (193 cm)
- Flying Aces Ride is not availble from March 3rd 2019 till March 27th 2019 for annual maintenance
- Formula Rossa Ride is not availble from April 282019 till June 2nd,2019 for annual maintenance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This tour was amazing!
Ferrari World was a great experience. We went on a Wednesday and there were no lines so we had ample time to enjoy. Reservations were easy to make. We stayed at an residence and the pick up/drop off took place at a nearby hotel walking distance.
The driver was very good but the park was simple, too much publicity to what it really is. If you are a good fan Of Ferrari just go to the store and the parts outside the park
Picked up on time from our hotel in a small minibus then taken to another hotel where we boarded a large coach. The tour guide was very professional at all times. There was free water on the coach. We arrived at Ferrari World and were given a time and instructions of where to meet at the end of the day. Ferrari World itself was not too busy which helped because we only had 5 1/2 hours there, if it had been busier we may have struggled to get on everything. An excellent day out and would highly recommend it.
Great day at Ferrari world. Driver pretty much just drove. Not overly friendly.
Overrated. Its better to do something else.
Great way to go is on a Sunday which is like working Monday. No lines and you get to have the whole park to yourself.