Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour from Dubai including Lunch
- Transportation Round trip
- Audio guiding in Multilingual and licensed English guide
- Visit Abu Dhabi Mosque
- Lunch in YAS MALL
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays( no refund will be give for that as we will not stop on sundays )
The tour started badly as we had to wait more than one hour on the bus for the rest of the group. When arriving to Abu Dhabi, we were informed that we would only have 45 minutes to visit the Great Mosque and any delays wouldn't be accepted! The tour would go on and the people late would have to get a taxi back... Even I understand the motivation behind the message, it isn't polite at all this statement. 45 minutes to visit such a great landmark is crazy though! All the stopping points were like this... Fast and furious, with no explanation at all from the guide. The only good thing was the lunch! Really don't do this tour! I'm sure there are better options!
Having worked on motorways for over 30 years repairing cars I know that you don,t change from one bus to another on the hard shoulder of a busy motorway considering that another set of people were collected a few miles down the road in a service station. It was not the most modern tour bus that I have traveled on and when we told we could take pictures of the places we passed through, it helps if you stop and have clean widows to do so. When we arrived at the first stop the the beautiful mosque it seemed the tour guide was more interested in hiring out coverings for the ladies than helping with information. My wife and I talked about the mosque and I think it is almost as beautiful as the Taj Mahal we then driven to the presidential palace past the houses of the royal family this was where we were so supposed to take photos through the dirty windows, but the thing that was said after we stopped at the palace gates there is a better place for filming along the road and guess what we had to take them through the dirty windows. Having done quite a lot touring you get used to the guide usual stop to the place that sells carpets or other over priced goods so we sat on the bus 2 more seasoned tourists who did not need the 15 minutes of selling. One plus point the food served for lunch in the Sheraton was better than most buffets on a tour. The final stop at Ferrari world was nice to see, but unless you go for the tour there it is a waste of time. Finally the tour guide when asked a few questions by some of the guests he seemed at a loss for answers. I would also would have liked to know in advance it was going to be 2 language tour. So taking all things into consideration I can only say I was sorely disappointed.
Excellent tour, very enjoyable day out
The trip was well organized the best part was the tour of the grand Mosque but unfortunately they should carry a few more dress covering for the ladies as some thought they dressed o.k. but unfortunately werent admitted inside. Also the lunch at the hotel was amazing.The tour to Ferrari World was o.k but disappointed couldnt see the race circuit. All up would recommend this trip.Unfortunately I have no photos as had my camera stolen at a later date.
This tour was amazing!