Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From Dubai, Small group Day Trip with Guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Entry included inside the Heritage village
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Drive along the Emirates palace
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Entry inside the Grand Mosque is included
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Photopstop outside the Ferrari world
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Drive past the Sheikh Zayed Road
Stop At: Al Wahda Mall 2 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Al Wahda mall entry for lunch stop at guest own expense
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Presidential Palace Corniche Rd, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Drivealong, photostop at the Presidential palace Abu Dhabi
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Outside photostop of the famous Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi
Duration: 15 minutes
- Professional Tour Guide English language, tour on sharing basis
- Pickup & drop-off included from city hotels and cruise terminal in Dubai, if number guest 2 or more
- Fresh chilled mineral water (500 ml) per guest.
- Transport by luxury coaches and mini buses
- Islamic art and cultural museum at the Heritage village
- Craftsman centre of Heritage village
- Visit inside the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Optional : Visit at Al Wahda mall
- Louvre museum (outside)
- Ferrari world (outside photo-stop)
- Yas Marina circuit
- Etihad towers
- Emirates palace drive through
- Presidential Palace drive through
- Pick up included from all hotels around Burj Khalifa
- If booking is for 01 person, pickup will be from a common pickup point
- Tour will be done as small group of 18/ 27/37 persons based on size of coach and location
- Guaranteed to keep 15-20% of total seat in the bus empty, guest will have options to choose seats
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Lunch not included, option offered with supplementary charges
- The ticket for the Ferrari World, Louvre museum, Emirates palace
- Dates Market not visited due to customer complaints due to high pricing, substandard products, its a widely known place for the guides and drivers to earn money
- Islamic art center nothing with Islam or culture, is shopping mall paying guides, driver comission
- Luggage beyond medium size shoulder bags should be informed in advance, oversize luggage chargable.
- Beyond city limits, other emirates pickup not included. Shuttle List send along during confirmation
- if booking for one person you will need to come to a close by location as we advise at own cost.
- Arabic Dresses may be available at the mosque, subject to availability. Please dress accordingly.
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Presidential Palace
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off offered from all centrally located hotels and all city hotels in Dubai including Deira, Bur Dubai, Downtown, Burj Khalifa, Festival city, Jaddaf, Sheikh Zayed Road, Financial Center, Jumeirah, Barsha, T-com. Media city, Internet city, Marina Prominade, Moevenpick Ibn Battuta, Premier inn Ibn Battuta, airport hotel. Pickup is included from Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina mall and Dubai Cruise Terminal. We put every endeavour to pick up from every hotels lobby however due to parking constraints and convenience we also pick up from central pickup points in Dubai, We understand our customer are not familiar with locations, in-order to save taxi bills, we have made many common pick up points at a walking distance from 05-10 minutes. The common pick up points are those places, where there is ample parking space and easily accessible points.
- Dress Code to remember: All the visitors must wear proper clothing, this includes covering up to feet and wrists. Loose long trousers, long skirts, and long sleeves that reach to ankle/wrist are acceptable. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, tight clothing, and transparent clothing are not acceptable. There are some dress kept at the mosque for residents and visitors however it is subject to availability. ABC Tours will not be held responsible if you are restricted entry to the mosque due to the dress code.
- Dress code for men : Men must cover themselves with shirt and full pants. No shorts allowed. No transparent clothing
- Pickup time start from Saturday to Thursday: 08.00 AM from Deira and Bur Dubai hotels. The hotels in Down Town and surrounding areas at 08.30AM approximately. The pickup time would be at 09.00 for those guest staying in New Dubai (Barsha, Marina, Jumeirah Beach, T-com, JLT, Palm Island etc) since New Dubai is geographically more close to Abu Dhabi and there is no way to go to Abu Dhabi without touching new Dubai. Pickup time for Friday: 09.00 AM from Deira and Bur Dubai hotels. The hotels in Down Town and surrounding areas at 09.15AM approximately. The pickup time would be at 09.30 for those guest staying in New Dubai. The guest staying in Deira and Bur Dubai may take almost 45 minutes to one hour to reach New Dubai.
- Local agency will email at least 12 hours prior to your tour with exact pick up time and point of pickup. Please check your email. The guest do not have email access may contact on the local agent given number or WhatsApp number between 08.00 am - 08.00 pm UAE time with your BR code
- Tour operators are prohibited by law to pick-up the guest from residential apartments, therefore request to report at a close by hotel. No request to pick up from apartments will be entertained.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Dates Market not visited due to customer complaints due to high pricing, substandard products, its a widely known place for the guides and drivers to earn money as the dates are sold 200 percentage higher than the market price
- Islamic art center is a beautiful name but it has to nothing with Islam or its culture, it is a shopping mall where the tour guides and drivers are paid high commissions.
- As a responsible tour operator we caution our guest not to get into traps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- If the booking is for 01 person the pick up and drop off will be at a common pick up point, however if we have other bookings from the same hotel then we shall pick up from your hotel accordingly, individual person bookings will be informed about their pickup location in advance
- Guest staying at blue water island resorts must report at a common meeting point.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Got to see all the major attractions in a very comfortable coach with a very informative guide. The Mosque was amazing!
It was nice to see a little bit of the surroundings outside of Dubai city. The full day trip to Abu Dhabi was perfect for a nice little education regarding the capital of the U.A.E. The Sheikh Sayed Grand Mosque is a must see. A brief stop at the Louvre of Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World , and Heritage museum is also included so there was plenty of photo ops along the way. Remarkable transformation from a desert bedouin tribal way of life to this ultra modern city in such a short period of time.
With limited time in the Emirates, I really wanted to see more of it. This trip provided that. While the sites were a little rushed, I understand that there was a lot to see and a very limited time. Our guide seemed genuinely interested in answering our questions, especially mine that veered quite off topic.
The tour in Abu Dhabi was great! Well organized, the transportation was really comfortable, and the guide was really friendly and gave us a lot of information regarding the Emirates and the City. It is worth the trip if you don’t have much time to explor Abu Dhabi.
Although it was a long day, we saw a lot. Our tour guide was very thorough. Pick up from hotel was very simple. The tour was there when they said they would be. The Grand Mosque was unbelievable! For the ladies, they have free gowns for you to wear so you are covered up. Fully enjoyed the entire tour. Highly recommend this
I took the Abu Dhabi day tour on Monday, 13th May and couldn’t have been more delighted with the experience. Our guide was knowledgeable, helpful and willing to assist everyone with their questions. The company picks you up and delivers you back to your hotel and in my case went out of their way to assist me. I highly recommended this company and their staff.
Unfortunately, the guide was rude and dishonest with me but, the infrastructure (bus, restaurante and everything) was good and the BackOffice people were so nice and friendly too. I just no had luck with the guide.
Excellent reactivity, our guide was very nice and helpful I recommand strongly ! Thanks a lot for this wonderful day !
Very informative guide. The day was very long but packed full with attractions culminating in the incredible mosque at Abu Dhabi
We got to visit the most important points of interest. The guide was kind and he knows very well the city. It was a great experience.
The tour stops at several places that are neither interesting nor essential to learning about Abu Dhabi. For example, the Dubai Louvre. While it is interesting that the museum exists, walking into the lobby and turning around to return to the bus was pointless. The highlight was the Grand Mosque, which was magnificent. Our tour guide was very good.
The tour guide was excellent, we totally enjoyed the day and would book again. There was enough time to see the attractions and appreciate the surrounding and have a enjoyable lunch.
Picked up on time, the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. The highlight was definitely the Mosque, highly recommended, you will not be dissapointed.
The mosque was the highlight, but the 2 pit stops could have been shorter. Enjoyed a good buffet lunch.Great tour guide and safe driver