Dubai City Tour
Once a small fishing village at Dubai Creek, Dubai has grown into a sprawling metropolis and you will get to discover life before its magnificent transformation on the 4-hour Historic Dubai City Tour. After a morning hotel pick up, head to Dubai Museum located in the oldest existing building in the city - the Al Fahidi Fort built in 1787. Go on to cross the Dubai Creek on an abra, a traditional boat made out of wood. Visit Dubai Heritage Village, a reconstructed village featuring palm-and-mud houses, barasti huts and local craftsmen. Head over to explore and shop at the city’s iconic spice and gold markets. Stop by at the iconic Burj Al Arab, stunning Jumeirah Mosque and take some truly remarkable photos of the idyllic white sands of Jumeirah Beach. Then visit the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, before completing your tour with a trip to the ultra-luxurious Atlantis The Palm resort located on the famous man-made archipelago Palm Jumeirah.
- Tour Dubai in search of its historical sights and famous icons and visit the oldest building in the city
- Get amazing photo opportunities at the iconic Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world
- Round trip hotel transfers are included in the tour
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email