Dubai Morning Desert Safari with Quad Bike and Camel Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Desert Dubai Adventures, Al Mamsha St - Dubai, Dubai 34835 United Arab Emirates
Morning Desert Safari with Quad Bike and Camel Ride. This package is specially designed for those who want to get up early and start activity in the morning. Dubai morning Desert Safari is most popular among tourists as well as residents.
• Pick up 8:30am from Hotel/Home
• 4x4 Land Cruiser (sharing car) for the Adventurous safari
• 30 minutes Dune Bashing and drive to reach the high Dune (with photo stop)
• Snack, Soft Drinks & Cold Water
• 30 minutes Quad Bike in open desert
• Camel Ride Big Round
• FREE Sand Boarding
• Beautiful Sun Rising Photographic Opportunity
• Drop back 12:00pm from Hotel/Home
Morning desert safari with quad bike was one of its kind that tourists like it the most. tourists were being picked from their hotel by 4×4 land cruiser, and they went along the way to the desert via dragon market on hatta oman road. Tourists were fully provided by the tour guide with roads, area and location and showed them along the road, after tour guide explanation they are listing to music and enjoy the drive towards the desert and do the dune bashing safari, camal ride and quad bike with refreshments.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
The activities fitted perfectly to the description - sand dunning, quad biking and camel riding. All activities were fun and as described. However the driver was quite uncommunicative and on journey to the desert stopped at a shop, where immediately we had head dresses put on - then tried to make us pay 320UAE - virtually ripping the money out of our hands. Asking if these were essential - he said yes. After much arguing and questioning about paying this price the driver finally stepped in and said these were not essential!! Felt VERY ripped off and taken advantage of! Spoilt my overall experience totally!! No trust!