Morning Dune Bashing with Optional Picnic Brunch at Beach
A must to do list while in Dubai. Escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and experience calm, picturesque surrounding of Dubai’s desert. This tour is perfect for people who have a short stay and like to experience the desert. Choose from the optional quad bike or picnic brunch basket where you can unwind and relax at the famous Marina beach.
The tour starts with a pickup in 4x4 vehicle from your hotel. Your expert safari guide will take you on an adventurous journey into Dubai’s most remote desert area known as “Lahbab” – located approximately 50 kilometres away from central Dubai. Lahbab has a unique desert landscape mainly due to its silky red colour sand and its towering dune heights which provide picture perfect views of the desert surrounding.
Upon arrival in the desert your driver will inflate the vehicle's tires, so they are better suited for driving on the desert sand. Have a restroom break before heading into the desert whilst the team catches up in the 4x4 convoy. Enjoy included short camel rides and take selfie snap. You can also opt to spend some time enjoying an optional quad bike ride for 30 minutes.
Later, head into the desert in your 4x4 vehicle and hold on to your hat as the vehicle slip and slide from one dune to another. Venture deeper into the desert for the best scenic views possible. Stop for picture on the highest dune to admire beautiful 360 views of the desert landscape. Make sure to bring enough sun protection especially during the summer time.
Try your hands at sand-boarding during the picture-stop. You’ll be able to surf the sand on the never-ending dunes. Guests of all ages are invited to do this activity which does not require any training. Glide and conquer the dunes with sand-boards and experience the wonderful thrills.
We will come down from the high dunes and exit the desert. Your safari guide will proceed with drop-off at the Marina beach. Here you will be escorted to a local Emirati restaurant to collect your picnic brunch basket. The restaurant is located on the Marina beach walk, boasting perfect views of the Marina beach and overlooking the world’s largest Ferris wheel. Upon entering the restaurant enjoy friendly welcome with fresh Arabic coffee and dates and collect your picnic brunch basket before heading to the beach to unwind, relax and enjoy your meal.
- Pickup from your hotel
- 30-35 minutes dune bashing in Lahbab
- Short camel rides
- Hotel drop off (will be at the JBR Beach only)
- Quad bikes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS and a first aid box.
- Picnic brunch option will not be available during the holy month of Ramadan
- Infants, pregnant women and children below the age of 4 are not allowed on this activity due to safety precautions.
- Children aged 5 - 11 years are not allowed to participate on quad bikes
- The duration of this activity is approximately 4 to 5 hours
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS and a first aid box
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problem or other serious medical conditions are recommended not to participate on this activity
- Bring a hat, sandals or flip flops, your camera, sunscreen and a light sweater during the winter or casual, loose fitting clothes in the summer
- Drop off will only be provided at the JBR beach to guests for picnic basket collection. All guests are requested to make their own transfer arrangement after picnic