Dubai Parks and Resorts
Visit one of Dubai’s newest parks, or rather a collection of parks, for a day of unforgettable adventures for kids and adults alike. Having opened its doors in December 2016, Dubai Parks and Resorts lets you experience three mega theme parks - all in one place. Motiongate Dubai invites you on thrilling themed rides through the best of Hollywood’s blockbusters: The Hunger Games, Ghostbusters, Step Up and more, as well as a journey to a real-life movie set at Studio Central. Bollywood Parks combine interactive rides and multimedia shows to give you a one of a kind experience with Bollywood’s famous celebs. Legoland Dubai is in a realm of its own - here you can go on rides, make cars and race them, build houses and even see how Lego is made. If you’re visiting the park with kids, don’t miss out on Legoland Water Park, a park specially designed for families with children aged 2-12. Splash your day away in the wave pool, speed down water slides and even build giant lego rafts to float down the lazy river for the ultimate family day of fun. Book a Multi Park Pass and choose two adventures to discover!
- Step into the world of film in Motiongate Park and see Hollywood blockbusters come to life
- Immerse yourself into the colorful world of Bollywood at Bollywood Parks
- Enjoy over 40 Lego themed rides, shows, and attractions in Legoland
- Splash around at Legoland Water Park complete with over 40 water slides, a giant wave pool and more!
- Purchase the 1 Day/2 Park ticket and get access to over 100 rides, shows and attractions
Park Opening Hours:
- Motiongate: Sun-Wed 11:00am-8:00pm / Thu-Sat: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Bollywood Park: Sat‑Wed 12:00pm‑9:00pm / Thu‑Fri 12:00pm‑10:00pm
- Legoland: Sun-Thur 10:00am-6:00pm / Fri-Sat 10:00am- 7:00pm
- Legoland Water Park: Daily 11:00am-5:30pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email