Private Tour: Abu Dhabi Sightseeing with Transport from Dubai
As you travel around town, listen to your guide’s stories about the city and its sights such as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, or the grand mosque, as it is more simply known. Head inside to learn about the monument and marvel at its sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, making it one of the world’s largest mosques.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before heading to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases everyday life in the city prior to the discovery of oil. Stroll around at leisure and admire recreated souks and a traditional Bedouin camp complete with goat-hair tents.
Finish your tour with a drive past the Dhow Yard where wooden ships are built using time-honored methods, and then say your goodbyes to your guide at the start point.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- IMPORTANT : There is a mandatory dress code for entry to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Abu Dhabi.
- Dress Code is loose long trousers or long skirts reaching the ankles and long sleeves reaching the wrists. Shoulders must be covered. No shorts for men, no tight or transparent clothing, no visible tattoos. Women must bring a scarf to cover their heads.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For guests visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, it is not possible to rent an abaya (local dress) at the Mosque Center. However, for emergency situations guests can purchase an abaya with our tour guide during the tour for a small cost covering amount.
- You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Kindly note that Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center has announced their new entry procedures with immediate effect. This includes a registration with general information for each guest (name/nationality/gender/etc. …) before proceeding with the mosque visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- “Zayed Center Abu Dhabi is closed for renovation and will be replaced with a Date market visit and a photo-stop at Louvre Abu Dhabi “.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Awesome day in Abu Dhabi! Great job by Orient Tours, and we couldn't imaging a better guide than Mr. Mohamed Murasil. He shared his extensive knowledge of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and helped to make our visit an experience we will never forget. It is one of the most beautiful religious sites I have ever visited, and the experience was humbling. We also stopped at the Emirates Palace hotel for a short tour and enjoyed cappuccino and ice cream sprinkled with gold flakes! Overall great day visiting the mosque, hotel, Yas island, Sheikh Zayed library, Ferrari World, and viewing the impressive Abu Dhabi skyline.
We love the tour. Our tour guide Aiman Hamada was great!!
Amazing tour and worth the trip! Ladies beware that you have to have your arms and legs covered as well as your head.