Middle Eastern Food & Culture Walk in Old Dubai
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diva Gents Salon, G Floor,Al Hawari Building,Al Rigga Road,Deira,NEar Al Rigga Metro Station - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
This is our meeting point.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting at 2 restaurants, 1 falafel cafe, 1 baklava shop and 1 specialty food store
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly if group size is larger than 6 guests
- Professional licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Opportunities to Purchase: Saffron, Baklava, Arabic cookies, Iranian dates, Pomegranate molasses, Nuts (including pine nuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios)
- Substitutions in case of allergies/restrictions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements or serious food allergies at the time of booking or at least 48 hours in advance of the tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved approximately 3km
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not suitable for those with serious food allergies including gluten, nuts and dairy
- All food is ordered in advance and we may be unable to provide substitutions in case of allergies/restrictions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
It was very good. The food was wonderful, the guide was very pleasing and full of information. The restaurant locations in old Dubai were perfect.
This was such an awsome food tour, the guide was excelent and her knowledge is fantastic, plenty of food to eat, just have to pace yourself to get to the end, because desset is yummylious.