Wild Wadi Dubai Tickets
Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Located next to Hotel Burj Al Arab, this water park has way too many awards for being one of the best in the world. The park has been designed in the theme of an Arabian folklore of Juha and Sindbad, making it an interesting water park.
Wild Wadi is a great place to spend your weekends. The 25 rides and roller coasters would give you the needed adrenaline boost to let go of your tensions. If you are a lover of adventure, there are several rides that you would enjoy. Some of these include Jumeirah Sceirah, Ring Rides, Master Blaster, Breakers Bay, Wipeout, Riptide, etc.
- Access to all the rides and roller coasters within the park.
- Thrilling rides for young and old alike.
- Food and beverages are available in the water park site with additional cost.
- Entry/Admission - Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Towel rental is AED 40 per person
- Locker rental rates: Small AED 45 Medium AED 65 Large AED 85
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres - therefore please note that guests below 1.1 metres won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark.
- If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 metres, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
Good location but very small compared to aquaventure park. I would give it 3/5 stars based on SAME price as Aquaventure. And not even half the size of other waterparks. The only one big point this park has is the location.
The place not crowded. Waiting time for each slide 10 to 20 minutes on Thursday. Very near Burj Al Arab which you can view from wild wadi theme park