Wild Wadi Water Park
Themed on the Legend of Juha, a traveler from Arabian folklore, the Wild Wadi is a state of the art water park known for its one-of-a-kind features and thrills galore. Brave the Jumeirah Sceirah’s nail-biting 120-meter drop through a trapdoor, scream down the Burj Surj’s hair-raisingly steep waterslides, or dive into the wave pool, a haven for any aspiring surfer. For added convenience, the Wild Wadi operates a cashless system activated by a waterproof wristband so no need to worry about lost or wet money. Ever experienced a flash flood? Then beware of Wadi Washed, a once-a-day choreographed water and sound show, expect thunder cracks, lightning flashes and sudden deluges of water! The park offers four retail outlets and a range of dining options including BBQ restaurants, brick oven pizza parlors plus fruit and snack bars. For a VIP experience, luxury cabanas are also available serving drinks and cold fruit as guests cool off in shaded hammocks.
- Jump the queue for unlimited access to 30 waterslides and rides from the tame to the terrifying
- Dare to face the 32-meter Jumeirah Sceirah, the tallest and fastest slide in the Middle East for a truly heart-stopping experience
- Kids will love Juha’s Lagoon, an interactive play area complete with water guns, racing slides and huge dumping buckets
- Discover the park’s unique upward-moving water network that’ll give you one adrenaline rush after the other- no need to queue or even leave the water!
- Daily 10:00am-Sunset
- Opening hours vary depending on time of year
- Please check the timings here
How to Get There:
- Address: Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, UAE. View map here
- By Public Transport: Take Bus from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (8, 8a, N2 u0026 X25) to Wild Wadi Water Park
- By Taxi: A taxi ride from Deira (city centre of Dubai) to Wild Wadi Waterpark will take approx 20 min and cost approx 65 AED
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email