Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Dublin Hop On Hop Off Tour:
- DoDublin Bus Tours - Join the DoDublin Bus Tour at O'Connell Street.
- Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane - Hop Off at Parnell Square North - Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane is beside the bus stop.
- GPO Witness History Visitor Centre - GPO Witness History is just 100 metres from the bus stop on O'Connell Street.
- Busáras - The bus stop is located right outside Busaras.
- The Convention Centre Dublin - A world-leading and distinctive Convention Centre, located just metres from the Hop On Hop Off stop.
- The Jeanie Johnston: An Irish Famine Story - The bus stop is located just across the road from Jeanie Johnston, outside the Jurys Hotel.
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off stop is located just 100 metres from Europe's award-winning tourist attraction.
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located on Cardiff Lane
- Pearse Street Library - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located right outside this historic library.
- National Gallery of Ireland - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located at Merrion Square, across the road from National Gallery.
- Oscar Wilde Statue - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located right beside Oscar Wilde Statue.
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural History Museum - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located just 150 metres from the Natural History Museum.
- Saint Stephen's Green - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located at St. Stephen's Green.
- The Little Museum of Dublin - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located across the road from Little Museum of Dublin at St. Stephen's Green.
- National Library of Ireland - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located just 150 metres from the National Library.
- The Book of Kells - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located just 50 metres from the entry to Trinity College.
- Trinity College - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located just 50 metres from the entry to Trinity College.
- Temple Bar - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located across from Temple Bar, at College Green.
- City Hall - Hop On Hop Off bus tour stop located just 50 metres from City Hall.
- Christ Church Cathedral - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour stop is located beside Christ Church Cathedral.
- Chester Beatty - Chester Beatty Library is located 400 metres from the DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour stop.
- Dublin - Discover Dublin's Best attractions and sites on the DoDublin Bus Tour.
- St Patrick's Cathedral - St. Patrick's Cathedral is located less than 50 metres from the DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour stop.
- Marsh’s Library - Marsh's Library is located less than 50 metres from the DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour stop.
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery - The DoDublin Bus Tour stops at Newmarket, right beside Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery - Just 150 metres from DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Bus Stop at Newmarket.
- Guinness Storehouse - The Hop On Hop Off Tour is located outside the front entrance to Guinness Storehouse.
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery - Pearse Lyon's Distillery is located 250 metres from the DoDublin Bus Stop.
- Irish Museum of Modern Art - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour stop is located at the front entrance to IMMA
- Kilmainham Gaol - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour stop is located at the front entrance to Kilmainham Gaol.
- Irish National War Memorial Gardens - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour stop is located at the entrance to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens.
- Heuston - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour stop is located at the side of Heuston Station, 30 metres from the entrance.
- Phoenix Park - There is a DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour stop at Phoenix Park, on Chesterfield Avenue.
- Dublin Zoo - There is a DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour stop 250 metres from Dublin Zoo, at Phoenix Park, on Chesterfield Avenue.
- Jameson Distillery Bow St. - There is a hop on hop off tour stop on Arran Quay, just 450 metres from Smithfield Square and Jameson Distillery.
- The National Wax Museum Plus - The Hop On Hop Off Tour stop for The Wax Museum is located at Bachelor's Walk, 250 metres from the attraction.
- Irish Whiskey Museum - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour is 100 metres from the Irish Whiskey Museum
- Dublin Visitor Centre - The DoDublin Hop On Hop Off Tour is 30 metres from the Dublin Visitor Centre
- Wild Rover Day Tours - There is a hop on hop off stop located less than 20 metres from this location.
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology - There is a hop on hop off stop located less than 100 metres from this location.
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
Dublin Writers Museum / Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane / GPO & GPO Witness History Visitor Centre / Busaras / The Custom House / Convention Centre Dublin / The Jeanie Johnston: An Irish Famine Story / EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum / The Famine Sculptures / River Liffey / Grand Canal Square / Bord Gais Energy Theatre / Pearse Street Library / National Gallery of Ireland / Merrion Square / Leinster House / National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History / National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology / National Museum of Ireland / St Stephens Green / The Little Museum of Dublin / Trinity College Dublin / The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition / Irish Whiskey Museum / Monument to Oscar Wilde / Temple Bar / City Hall / The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience / Irish Film Institute / The Irish Dance Party / Christ Church Cathedral / Jam Art Factory / Chester Beatty / Dublin Castle / Dublinia: The heart of Viking and Medieval Dublin / Dublinia / Saint Patrick's Cathedral / Marsh's Library / Vaults Live / Guinness Storehouse / Teeling Whiskey Distillery / The Dublin Liberties Distillery / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) / Kilmainham Gaol / Royal Hospital Kilmainham / War Memorial Gardens / Phoenix Park / Dublin Zoo / Phoenix Park Visitor Centre & Ashtown Castle / Duke of Wellington Monument / Collins Barracks / Smithfield Square / Jameson Distillery Bow St. / St. Michan's Church / Smithfield Chimney / Four Courts / The Brazen Head / Ha'penny Bridge / Liffey Boardwalk / The National Wax Museum Plus / Irish Whiskey Museum / The Spire / O'Connell Bridge / Ha'penny Bridge / Aras an Uachtarain (The Irish White House) / Croke Park Stadium Tour & GAA Museum / Mansion House / 14 Henrietta Street / Richmond Barracks / National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History / Science Gallery Dublin / National Leprechaun Museum / Royal Hibernian Academy / The Brazen Head / Iveagh Gardens / Molly Malone Statue / Powerscourt Townhouse Centre / The O'Connell Monument / Henry Street / James Joyce Statue / Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church / Charles S. Parnell Monument / Duke of Wellington Monument / Jim Larkin Statue / Smithfield Chimney / The Temple Bar / Oliver St. John Gogarty's Pub / Stag's Head Dublin
Operates: Departure time from Stop 1 is 9am, with buses every 10-15 minutes thereafter. Last bus from Stop 1 is 5pm during winter, and 7pm during summer.
- Complimentary map and discount available at certain attractions
- Live Commentary in English with Dublin's Leading Fáilte Ireland Trained Guides
- Up to 3 Dublin Walking Tours with Dublin's Leading Walking Tour Company
- Live German guided tour every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday from March - October.
- Live Spanish Hop On Hop Off Tour (summer only)
- Glass of Guinness included with every tour ticket at Vat House, Temple Bar.
- 2 For 1 Meal Deals at Murray's Irish Bar & Grill, O'Connell Street.
- Entry to Little Museum of Dublin at St. Stephen's Green - ask your driver for a ticket.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *2 Children under 14 years of age travel free with a paying adult
- Free Little Museum Voucher is available from your DoDublin Guide
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour departs from Stop 1 at 11am. Voucher is available from your DoDublin Guide
- Hop on and off at over 30 City Centre Stops
- Free Hotel Shuttle
Most of the drivers were really energetic and had loads of jokes to share. Really helpful when we were unsure about directions and stops.
This was a great investment. We purchased the 2 day hop on - hop off pass. We were able to visit many of the sites of Dublin and learn about the history of Dublin. The drivers were all great. The one downside is that the stop closest to our hotel was stop 16. The bus was supposed to arrive around 9:20 - the first day it arrived at 9:45 and 2nd day (a Saturday) it did not arrive until 10:10am. That was disappointed as the other tour company came past 2 or 3 times while we waited
We had only a couple of days in Dublin and thought Hop On-Hop Off your world be a great way to get a quick overview of the city, and we were right! The driver/guide was great and we knew exactly which spots we wanted to come back to see the next day!
We were going to be in Dublin for only two days - this time - and had never been there. So we decided to do the Hop-On Hop-off and take it all the way round once for a good tour and then decide what places to go during our short stay and where to go next time. This worked perfectly. The once-round trip was fun - both the recorded tour and the drivers were entertaining and informative and the tour seemed thorough (2 hours). WE could easily establish what we would do the rest of the day and feel comfortable about it. The price was well worth it and we had options to hop-on and off at the sites we wanted for 24 hours. We would highly recommend it.
We enjoyed the ability to get on and off as you wanted. Would be great for everyone. The information was prerecorded and I thought it could be updated a bit. I have done other on off tour that have live tour guides. Either way is good, just can’t ask questions if prerecorded.
Great Hop on Hop Off Tour. Got a great overview of the City with really informative tour guide. Both of the drivers we rode with were hilarious, had a great time!
With the route taking hours to complete, we had to abandon the bus and get a cab back to our cruise ship.
Super easy to use! Our drivers were fun, had us engaged and very knowledgeable.
We had 4 of our group do this. Easy to do and it covered all of the key sites. Definitely a go at your own pace tour.
The bus driver was extremely informative and so much fun, it was the best hop on hop off bus tour we have done
The best way to get around the city. Stops at all the important places and gives some good info on the city as were going around.