Learn to Cook with a Local Chef in her Beautiful Dublin Home
- Private hands-on cooking class with Erica
- Homecooked meal
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
There are not enough positive things I can say about Erica and the cooking experience she provided for us. From the amazing food, wine, conversation, and company, it was PERFECT! Erica is the sweetest host with the most fun personality. You can tell she has a true passion for what she does. Thank you for the best evening of our trip, Erica!
Having done cooking classes in the past in other European countries, we knew this would be a fun way to spend an evening in Dublin and enjoy a home cooked meal. Our host Erica was great. We exchanged emails in advance of our tour so we became comfortable with her and with visiting her home. She greeted and embraced us at her door and welcomed us in where we spent the evening cooking and visiting. The meal was outstanding and a nice change from the restaurant food we'd been eating while touring other countries. Erica entertained us all evening with her culinary knowledge and stories of her family and childhood in Ireland. We had a great time and I highly recommend this if you're looking for a great meal and something different than just going to a nice restaurant for dinner.