Teeling Whiskey Distillery Tour and Tasting in Dublin
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teeling Whiskey Distillery, 13-17 Newmarket, Dublin D08 KD91 Ireland
Experience the sights, sounds smells and tastes of a fully operational distillery on a guided tour followed by a tasting of Teeling's award-winning whiskeys.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional tour guide
- Whiskey Tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Lunch (however there is a café that serves lunch on the premises)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide for large private groups
- Gift Shop, Café and bar all available within the distillery
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
The tour is amazing. They distill onsite and showed us the whole process. Also explaining the history and traditions of Irish Whiskey. We tasted a variety of Whiskeys at the end which are delicious. They had just opened a tiki bar upstairs, we chatted with the bar tender a bit and had cocktails made with their whiskey, very good as well.
The Teeling distillery is similar to other whiskey distilleries, but the tasting sets it apart! I tried 3 different whiskeys and each was better than the last.