Traditional Irish Night Show in Dublin including 3-Course Dinner and Entertainment
The show has been created and choreographed by Jim Murrihy, Directors of Damhsa and has an original score. All cast members have performed both nationally and internationally in such famous shows as, Riverdance, Feet of Flames and Lord of the Dance.
The show takes place in the intimate surroundings of the Belvedere Bar. All tables have a great view of the raised stage. You will be served a sumptuous three course menu offering a choice of the best in home cooked Irish dishes. Please refer to the Itinerary for menu options.
You will be enchanted with a mixture of traditional Irish Music and Singing as well as our spectacular dancing. From Sean nos, the ‘old style’ traditional solo Irish Dance to the familiar jigs and reels, the synchronised precision and heart racing rhythms that characterize what Irish Dancing has become today. The spectacular show features many opportunities for audience participation. The show finishes at 9.45pm.
• Seasonal Vegetable Soup, Garlic Croutons
• Irish Smoked Trout, Homemade Guinness Bread, Celery, Apple & Grape Salad
• Boilie Irish Goats Cheese, Beetroot & Tomato Salad, Dressed Roquette Leaves, Balsamic ReductionMain courses:
• Braised Beef Steak, Slowly Cooked in the Mushroom Guinness Brew, Served with Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Vichy Carrots & Pearl
• Baked Irish Fillet of Salmon, Served with Roast Bacon Potatoes, Green Bean Fricassee & Dill Beurre Blanc
• Belvedere Vegetarian Quiche, Irish Cheddar Cheese, Butternut Squash, Leek, Roast Peppers & Spinach, Crunchy Mixed Salad & Tomato RelishDesserts:
• Warm Rustic Irish Apple Tartlet, Drizzled with Cinnamon Custard
• Vanilla Flavoured Cheesecake, Served with Fruit Berry Compot
• Hazelnut Chocolate Pyramid, Crème Brulee Filling, Raspberry Coulis
- Traditional Irish Show - Live Irish Music, Singing and Irish Dancing
- Dancer's who have toured with Lord of Dance, Riverdance, Feet of Flames
- Plenty of interaction with guests
- Guest invited on the stage to learn some Irish Dance
- Traditional Irish 3-course dinner and children's menu (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Belvedere Irish Night
- Parking fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Well worth the money. I highly recommend. Food and entertainment excellent. Talented dancers and band
This dinner and show is a very good and very well organised experience. The food is quickly ordered and served so you can enjoy the full show. Food was very good, and there are different options also. The show is very interactive which makes everyone participate and enjoy it singing as a back chorus or dacing in the satge. It was very good! Thank you for making this an unforgettable experience!
Great band and entertaining dancers. Love that they get the audience involved. Food was good also! Definitely worth it!
This was a very enjoyable experience. The meal was good, not rushed at all, and the entertainment was toe-tapping great. I would do this again!
My husband and I went with his parents to this experience and it was a lot of fun! The host/singer was engaging and funny, and the music and dancing was phenomenal. The food was very traditional and totally hit the spot. I also got volunteered to show off my dance moves on stage. Overall, tons of fun and great memories!
We decided to book the traditional Irish night after a long day of flying. Could not have made a better choice! The music was fun, the dancing was entertaining, and the food was great. They do invite guests onto the stage, but it makes it all the more fun. Very interactive.
The meal was fantastic and we loved the show!! Lot of laughter and good Irish fun! Very talented musicians and dancers. The chairs were super uncomfortable and to sit in them for 3 hours was rough! Even my young nieces had problems with them.
Went to this dinner show the first night we were in Ireland. The food was good, service was friendly and efficient and the show was very entertaining and informative, The performers were all very good. The lead singer, who also acted as the master of ceremony, was very comfortable with the audience and drew the audience into the performance. Would highly recommend this event!
This was probably the highlight of our trip to Dublin. I was expecting a second-rate, somewhat cheesy show however, the musicians and the dancers were amazing. The lead singer put so much passion into his performance. The food was also delicious - again, much better than I was expecting. I took my 3 teenage nephews aged 14-19 to the show, and they loved it too.
Was hoping for a taste of traditional music and dance and this show delivered in spades. A highly enjoyable evening.
We have appreciated our evening. It was worth every penny. The food was good and the troup of dancers were very professional.
Show was ok. Dinner was average. We had better events while in Dublin than this one.
This was an amazing show and a must see to learn and appreciate the Irish culture!
What fun! Great food and spectacular entertainment made for a wonderful evening. We highly recommend this activity.
The music and dancers were awesome, food wasnt great,