Boat Excursion of Elaphite Islands from Dubrovnik NEW
Today they are a bucolic archipelago, studding with old sleepy villages and a verdant countryside. Dock the boat at each island and explore the places on your own. Walk through citrus and olive groves, diminutive villages with centuries-old manor houses and churches right on the sea.
Abut midway through the adventure, sit down on the island of Šipan to a typical Croatian lunch. Indulge in grilled seafood and sip some locally made wine while a band performs traditional Dalmatian folk music for you.
Then head back to Dubrovnik and get dropped off at your hotel.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you want to arrive with your own car at the boat departure point, there is a parking near , but it is very expensive, so if you leave the car at the parking the cost while you are on the tour will be very high
- We offer free pick-up from all hotels in Dubrovnik before the tour, so we recommend to use it, instead of your own vehicle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
The group size was simply overwhelming, as such, felt packed like sardines on the boat.Besides,the lunch provided was horrible. The itinerary states that bbq/grill will be served, but instead, it was pan fried till the chicken/fish was too dry. The island tour was a disappoint . The 3 islands offer about the same thing. Pretty boring. Feel that it's better off relaxing by the shore near the old town than to take the tour!!