Dubrovnik Bestseller (2 cities and panorama tour) SHORE EXCURSION
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
Enjoy best panoramic spot of Dubrovnik, have a short break for pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cavtat Old Town, Cavtat, Konavle Croatia
Guided tour of Cavtat with visit of St. Nichola's church. Free time for coffee or ice cream on Cavtat promenade.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Professionally guided 2 hours walking tour around Dubrovnik Old Town with stops at Onofrio's fountain, Franciscan's monastery, Rector's palace and Dubrovnik Old Port. Free time for a snack (not included) or to walk Dubrovnik City Walls (tickets paid separately).
Duration: 2 hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour
- Cavtat and Dubrovnik guided tours
- Parking Fees
- Dubrovnik port and Dubrovnik City fee
- Pick up and return transfer to/from the port
- Food and drinks along the way
- Entrance tickets to the Dubrovnik City Walls
- later return ride from Old City to port/hotel (if previously not agreed upon)
- Admission to museums and monasteries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
This was an excellent tour. It exceeded or expectations. Stephan was a fabulous guide as he lives in Dubrovnik and his family still lives in the Old City. He is a walking book of knowledge and the stops, pace were very appropriate. Loved it, loved it!
Great tour of Dubrovnik; 4 of the people did not show up (their loss) and after calling them they told the driver they were not joining us- so we had a private tour! Our very capable and knowledgeable guide showed us around the old city sharing much information both current and historical; we had free time to have a snack and shop; then up the mountains to have an unobstructed panoramic view of the old city with wonderful photo ops. Back to the ship with no worries and wonderful memories and pictures.
Ivo was a wonderful guide that provided us plentiful history and information during the tour. Great guide!!! And a great sense of humor.
The tour guide, Gorun, though very knowledgeable rushed us through the tour. He was impatient and had an attitude not recommended for a tour guide. It was tough trying to take photos and enjoy the scenery since all he did was rush us through the entire day, was impatient and did not let us enjoy the city as we would’ve like to.