Adventure Dalmatia - Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- Professional local guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water 0.5l
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be at least 4 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
My 2 teenagers did this trip as unfortunately I cant swim. They absolutely loved it . Great reliable instructors. Very professional! Very friendly and it is very difficult to impress teenagers ...if U know what Im sayin x
My group had a great time kayaking with Josh as our guide. We stopped multiple times for rest breaks and received info about Dubrovnik.
Fantastic trip out around the bay in Dubrovnik. Snorkeling was lovely, lots of little fish to see. I was hard work paddling back into the bay from the other side of the island, but well worth it. Our tour guide was lovely and friendly. We stopped frequently and she told us the history/stories of the island and Dubrovnik
This trip is a must and you need not be an experienced kayaker. I am a senior and I was able to kayak for the 3 hour trip. There are plenty of rest spots/breaks on the water and you can keep up your own pace. We were lucky to have a small group, only three kayaks and the guide. At one point, it seemed like we were the only ones on the Adriatic Sea. The snorkeling is only so so - not many exciting fish especially if you are use to more tropical waters and a big array of colorful fish. But the stop to the cove to swim and snorkel was lovely. We did an afternoon trip in early October and the weather was still perfect! A barrel is provided so that you can stash your clothes and valuables while you kayak. No towel is provided, so bring your own.
You must do this excursion.........you won't be disappointed. Had a great time and very informative.