Dunedin City and Coastal Views 3-Hour Small-Group Guided Tour
You'll then get a great idea of the lay of the land with a stop at the panoramic lookout at Signal Hill. Cruising down to the city center to visit the Victorian and Edwardian architecture of the heritage buildings, you'll take stops at the University of Otago, Dunedin Railway Station, and the Octagon with its cathedrals, cafés, and craft markets. See the cool street art around town before heading to the beach, the harbor, and the stunning Otago Peninsula where you can take beautiful pictures of epic vistas. At St. Clair Beach you can walk on the sand and the esplanade, and watch the surfers in the Pacific Ocean.
It is guaranteed that you will be back to port on time for your ship, and are also happy to drop you off in town for a spot of shopping or for wandering around at your leisure.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Craft markets not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved. You can do as much or as little walking as desired
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A jacket and sun protection is advised
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
This was a very nice tour for a few hours on shore in this lovely location. The small group made getting around easy and communication was clear and full of fascinating information.
We had the pleasure of taking a short guided tour of Dunedin with our guide Paul, nothing was too much trouble for him. We felt safe with his driving and the places he took us to were truly stunning. We were a small group with myself and my wife and 4 others.
Very good guide and a wonderful tour of Dunedin City. We were the only two people on this tour although the van had room for ten. Would recommend the tour.
The only thing I could complain about if it is a complaint is that Paul was late to pick us up and we were worried he wasnt going to Show but once he did arrive he was wonderful.He was very friendly and very informative and went out of his way to make it a special trip. I would recommend this tour to anyone going To Dunedin
Paul was excellent. We ended up having a private tour and Paul went out of his way to please. Would recommend this tour