Jeep tour adventure Eilat mountains
We"ll drive south towards Wadi king Solomon.
At the departure point of your trip, your guide will explain the tour program. From there we will continue to the southwest to the Eilat Mountains Reserve. Rising from jeeps to a height of 725 meters above sea level, we’ll stop to tell the guide about the geology and history of the region and, of course, for photos of these amazing places.Continuing to rise higher and higher, another very interesting stop is waiting for us - a small picnic in nature, where our hospitable team will treat you to pita bread on the fire with local labane cheese and a glass of the most delicious herbal tea.
Having refreshed, we will continue to the pearl of the reserve, Mount Joash, which offers a magnificent view of the Gulf of Eilat at sunset and a panorama of four countries at one point- Israel, Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. After sunset, we return to Eilat hotels
- hotel pickup
- Guided tour
- Appetizer and tea.
- Historical review.
- Geological review.
- Hotel pickup
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
We were not directly picked up at our hotel, but also didn't live in one of the of the mayor once in Eilat. That was made up for by the tour itself and Alex, as well as Dimitry (if I remember his name correctly). Alex is funny and knows a lot about the stony desert, the animals and plants that live there, but also knew how to deal with different types of customers. We had lots of laughter with him during the tour. Besides a tasty tea and some bread with cream cheese and herbs, we received an astonishing view from the top of a roughly 750 meters tall mountain. Highly recommended tour and guide.
Alex was a great tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the area. He picked us up right outside our Airbnb and was very friendly and joked with us throughout our tour. The mountains were incredible and Alex was patient with us while my friends and I took in the views. The bread and tea were also quite delicious. Overall, it was a unique and affordable way to spend an evening - definitely worth the price!