El Nido Caves and Coves Day Trip
El Nido is famous for its beaches, and there’s not better way to se ethe best beach spots in the area than through this amazing tour. Your first stop on El Nido’s white-sand wonders is Snake Island, a unique isle in the blue waters with a sandbar that gives it its iconic name, winding through the sea like a snake. Then it’s off to Pinagbuyatan Island, an isle that is famous for its limestone formations that had been formed thousands of years ago. After lunch, you’ll head off to yet another gorgeous beach at Papaya Beach. The beach is white sand, blue water perfection that looks straight out of a Hollywood movie. You’ll then explore the hidden wonders of Cudugnon Cave. Watch your head as you move through the rock passageways and explore the gorgeous natural caverns of this rock formation. El Nido is rich in untouched natural splendor, and this is a tour that will endure in your memories.
- Discover Snake Island, known for its unique sandbar in the middle of the sea!
- Swim and snorkel in beautiful Pinagbuyutan island and see its famous limestone formations
- Visit the Cudugnon Cave, where locals used to hide from Japanese invaders during World War II
- Relish a delicious grilled lunch on the beach
- Looking to have more fun in El Nido? Then you might want to try the Islands and Beaches Tour, the Lagoons and Beaches Tour or the Hidden Beaches and Shrines Tour!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email